With more than 30 years of experience, BLAZE Design Inc. owner David E. Spurr has seen and experienced it all during his time as a Vermont land surveyor.
His firm is fully capable of performing many facets of surveying ranging from finding/resetting of property corners to large boundaries and subdivisions and FEMA Flood Studies, ALTA/ACSM, Hydrological surveys and As-Built and Construction layout.
Serving predominately Bennington and Rutland Counties in Vermont, BLAZE Design Inc. can also accommodate Rensselaer, Saratoga and Washington Counties in New York, as it holds licenses in both New York and Vermont. Spurr has been involved in many telecommunication site plans, leases and easements, FEMA Flood Certifications, hydrology and road or rail (route) surveys while working in the New England states, New York including the five boroughs, Pennsylvania and Germany.
BLAZE Design Inc. uses the latest technology in robotic and reflectorless Trimble survey instrumentation, coupled with integrated survey grade Global Positioning Systems and data collection. The company utilizes both Vermont and New York Continuously Operating Reference Stations for real-time GPS data.
Check out BLAZE Design’s list of services and referral services below.
List of Services:
- Land Surveying, including:
- Boundary, Subdivision, Topographic, ALTA/ACSM, FEMA (FIRM) flood study, As-Built, Hydrological and Construction layout
- Permitting, including but not limited to:
- ACT 250, Natural Resources, Other State and Local permits
- Construction Site Support, including:
- Supervision of Site Construction, Layout, Grading and Certification
- Commercial and Industrial Site Design
- Residential and Commercial Development
If your project requires additional services, BLAZE Design, Inc. can provide referrals to reputable associates and affiliated companies for the following:
- Aerial mapping and photography
- Civil Engineering services
- Wetland delineation and analysis
- Testing and inspection services
- Excavating and site work
- Architectural services
- Forestry and timber management
- Landscape design and planning